Create a plan of a bathroom is an important step process of remodeling and design. Ensures you have enough space for all the components you want. It also serves as a guide for the project to reform the bathroom. You can create a simple plane. Some experience in remodeling and improvements home will give you a better idea of how to distribute the components of the bathroom on the plane.
- Measures the bath area. Note the niches, the wardrobes, the shower and other forms of the room.
- Make a diagram of the bathroom on a piece of graph paper. Use the steps and squares of paper to make a scale drawing.
- Prefabricated indicated in the drawing if they are to remain in the same place objects. Further notes the doors, windows, outlets, lighting fixtures and pipe connections in the reference plane.
- Make a list of the items you want to put in the bathroom, and the toilet, shower, tub, toilet, mirror, lighting devices, unloading laundry, linen closet and anything else you want to add in the room.
- Choose a place of great items like the shower, tub, toilet and vanity. Note the location of the pipes if you want to remodel an existing bathroom. If you’re starting debris, considered the best circulation of the room, Make sure there is enough space around each object for easy use.
- Add small items such as lights, towel bars and other objects whose placement is flexible. Choose the location of these elements in relation to the others in the room. For example, the bar wants towels near the shower and light fixtures on the dresser to give good working light.
- Check the signal from each element in the plane of the bathroom to make sense of the design. Pieces of masking tape marks work well for the shapes and sizes of objects on the ground. Also you can cut pieces of cardboard to represent them. Controls the flow of the room and makes the necessary adjustments.